Saturday, January 17, 2009

Old family photo

I found this picture in a box that my slave driver (heather) made me go through. I believe it was taken in 2003 because we didnt have liz yet and she was born december of 03. We only got an 8x10 of this shot...well of any shot, because the camera and lighting werent syncing or something like that so they could take a proper photo (you can see a shadow on my face). I think Rick and Mike look super cute! And Shirley too. I cant believe how little Shirley looks. For some reason Michael always looks the same to me, although he was really small in this picture.

This is also the last family photo we had done. Now that Abby has come along i think its time for a new one! I knew I waited to have one done for a reason.

6 comments:

Jen said...

yes-yes, new family photo!! yeah slave driver-you will thank her in the end! if you don't kill her first!heehee

Kimi said...

dude, you waited cuz ur LAZY!!! you have cyndi right down the raod. you know she'd love to do one for you. get on the ball woman!!!

Beth said...

Ditto to Kim. I need a picture on my wall of you!

Heather said...

Ha I will get your house organized if it kills YOU!

Danielle said...

im not lazy i just dont like pictures!

so :oP

Lifeofkaylen said...

Cute family!! You still look the same as you did in high school!!