Friday, January 30, 2009

getting rid of clothes

so lately i have had the need to get rid of stuff. well mike came in and told me he could fit any more stuff in his drawer so i decided to go through it. He had 39 shirts in his drawer! Ididnt know my son was a clothes horder (sp?). Ok like heather just said..he isnt the one that buys them..its me.

So here are his before and after pictures. We got rid of 25!




Now here is the pile from my room. Some of was the girls (not abbys though cuz im saving those incase bethy-bear has a girl!) some was ricks white t-shirts from work. we bought new ones and got rid of the dingys!



Here are the papers i went through. these are all to be shredded! or burned.these came from on of those portable filing cases (that was broken anyway). the only things left from that are our taxes and pictures.




2 comments:

Beth said...

I haven't even counted the shirts in Tyner's drawer. I'm afraid to. We can hardly close it. That was the one drawer I didn't go through when we got the winter stuff out, so he still has all his short-sleeve t-shirts in there. Maybe you will inspire me to go through them!!!

Heather said...

see you can organize.