Friday, January 30, 2009

cuteness!!

These are new shoes I got abby. I just thought some of her outfits needed a little extra something. Once she is standing more then I will get the more flexible ones they say are better for their feet.





This is how I found her this morning. I guess she thought it was to bright in her room or something.

And this one was at naptime....a whole 30 minutes (or so) after the first one. I had put the monitor closer to her so I could hear her breath since she was on her stomach. When its in it's origianl postition all I hear is the sound machine. When I first saw her more of her hand was on it but after I got the camera she moved a little.

Oh and she is 13 weeks today.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awh, how sweet is she. I know what you mean about the shoe thing. Some outfits just look weird without something on their feet. My kids always slept like that, with the blanket over their faces. I think Zeke is the only one who didn't like it so much.

Heather said...

ahh she is sweet.