Friday, January 23, 2009

12 weeks today!!

Today my baby turned 12 weeks! I cannot believe how much she has changed my life. I never knew how it felt to create another life with the person you love.


Today we decided to try and feed her cereal. They say that there are a few signs to when she is ready: sits with support, can move tongue back and forth, controls her neck muscles, and indicate when she is full. she can do all of that so i thought it was time to try some food. (plus i couldnt wait to buy the cute little bowls and spoons!)She did so good!












I hope this video works, it is my first time adding a video.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, she really is doing a good job eating that. Just be careful, though, 'cause sometimes their baby tummies aren't ready for food like that. Peds suggest not starting solids until 6 months now.

Charlene said...

She is the most beautiful little girl, her eyes are captivating! What a big girl, eating her rice cereal already and doing so well.

Kimi said...

omgosh, she has the cutest smile. she did do a really good job with cereal...it took forever for jo to get it down.

Heather said...

ah so darn cute. Oh wait I was there, huh. She is pretty darn adorable.