Thursday, May 21, 2009

a day at the park

lizzy had her last day of school at evergreen state park. i tried to upload some pics of lizzybut for some reason they wouldnt let me do it. I will try and post later.





*side note* waste mangement is RETARED!!!! some how we had two accounts opened in november. we got that straightened out in december but they forgot to move our yard waste service to the open account. well two weeks ago they picked up our full container, this week they did not! there was a pink slip in our still full container saying we didnt have an account. I immediately called customer service and told them what was going on. they so kindly set up the service on my open account but 'unfortunatley they are unable to start service on the same day'. so they arent picking up my SUPER FULL container until june 4th!!




6 comments:

Heather said...

I love that first picture.

Kimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimi said...

Retarded. There we go. I too love the first picture.
HEATHER! LAYOUT! STAT!

Kimi said...

POST MORE STUFF!!!

Kimi said...

I love your new blog look. RIGHT ON!

Kimi said...

it has been 2 months and 7 days since yourlast confession, er, i mean post. get to it girl!