Sunday, May 17, 2009

awake and feeling great!

I am up with the sun, as my baby demands every morning. Since she didnt sleep very well yesterday after being at moms house and then going to the babysitter (where she had too much funplaying with Katy, Maddie, and Roxy) she fell back asleep after 10 minutes of playing. I was awake laying in bed listening for her cry and was hoping she would fall back asleep so i could also.

But I couldn't go back to sleep, maybe it was because I knew is was going to be a super beautiful day out, or maybe it was because we are hopefully getting rid of the couch in our garage today (we got rid of a tv from our closet yesterday, we gave it to the above mentioned babysitter). Getting rid of the BIG clutter in our house makes me feel a little lighter in the heart. It is less for me to worry about and more space for us to put new clutter in...HAHA just kidding. I feel like wanting to get rid of more things when i let go of one big thing.

Now if only I could get Rick to help me, or not argue with me about stuff. He thinks I only get rid of his stuff. I guess I do get rid of his stuff. But when it lays in the garage for a year and isnt touched then why not. I used to be that way and for the most part I still am. I think we might need it someday. Lizzy has this really nice thing ( I cant remember what it is now) and Heather (i think) said why dont you keep it for Abby. I thought about it and said I am NOT going to keep that in my garage for 5 years.

I would forget it was even there! I have a tendancy to forget about what I have if I cant see it everyday. It is hard having a shelf full of food out in the garage becuase I forget to look there when I am planning dinner. I looked in the super back of my retarded cupboard and found a box of strawberry milkshake oreos for when we first moved in. I thought the kids would love them but they fell into the hole that is my cupboard, the hole was made by bad planning on the part of the people who built my kitchen. My badly planned out kitchen is going to be a future post!

I think I hear the baby stirring so I should get up and get a few things done before I get her out of bed for breakfast.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I really enjoyed this post Dani. I am proud of your for being productive....send some of that my way please. ;)

Heather said...

Ahh you will get there girl. Just keep getting rid of things one by one and it will all be gone soon.

Beth said...

Yay for real writing! Send some productivity here too, please! And I know what you mean about forgetting what you have in the garage. I do that all the time.