Monday, October 29, 2007

So this was my garage on 17 June 2006 after amanda had left all her stuff in the front half of it. After a couple months of putting it off and then a couple of months going through it I had only a few boxes left. Most of them were china, some were vases and candle holders. That is some of what I had left. There was a set of really pretty china also. After 3 weeks on craigslist I didnt sell the china so I finally just got rid of everything. Chuy took some of the blue stuff (he likes the cobalt blue stuff) for his new place (he is moving out this week after 2 and 1/2 years of living with us). He also took the china, I'm assuming he is going to give them to his mom or his sister-in-law. It is a 6 person place setting with some extras incase they break. I will try to up load a picture when I am done writing this as it wouldn't let me do it earlier. The rest of the stuff I just packed into boxes and took to Goodwill with all the old stuff I had laying around in the garage. The reason I did it all today is because I needed to get all the stuff out of the garage so Chuy could get his stuff out and I got tired of it being in my way.


So that is what I did today.








No comments: