Friday, September 15, 2006

the grossest thing ever

so the grossest thing i can imagine is dog poop! i can change the nastiest poopy diaper but i really have a problem with dog doodoo. it must have something to do with the smell.

so what does my 2 year old dog do this morning as i am in the bath getting ready to relax before i wash my hair. he comes in and takes a big ole dump...right on my bathroom floor! now he isnt some small dog that i could just wipe it up...oh no he is a 70 pound pitbull/lab mix. so of course he leaves a bigt one! i tried to cover up the smell...i sprayed fabreeze (alot) and put a paper towel over my mouth and nose. yeah that didnt work at all! gross!!!! all while in my bathrobe...so needless to say i didnt get to take my shower this morning as i had to get breakfast for the kids and clean up that mess and get my self ready to take them to school... my mouth is nasty cuz i threw up in the middle of cleaning up...i didnt even have time to brush my teeth again cuz i didnt want the kids to be late.

gross is all i have left to say!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL!!!!! I am sorry, but that just cracked me up and is totally something that would happen to me! Thank you for sharing that bit of humor with me as I start my day.- :) heather

Heather said...

Just checking on you....

Kimi said...

I would totally have to agree with you. GROSS!