Thursday, March 05, 2009

I was reading Rebeccas post (http://rdgarner.blogspot.com/2009/02/not-at-peaceful-place.html) and this was my comment to her. I have been feeling this way for awhile. I hope everyone understands it...it kind of sounds weird to me.


I have been feeling the same way sort of. I dont see any progress in my life (other then my kids getting bigger). I clean up, it gets dirty again...I cook, they eat it....I fold the laundry, they wear it.

I was telling Heather or my husband ( i dont remember who i tell things to anymore) the other week that I could see alot of progress of the Ollala thing they are building. Just a month had gone by since I had seen it last and you can actually see what they want it to look like.
For those who build things such as bridges and road and buildings must feel great acomplishment. Being able to see the progress is something you do is awesome! It really makes me want to go do something like that, something I can see the progress in.

No comments: