Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lizzy in all her glory!

Lizzy got her pictures done in preschool a couple of weeks ago and when i went in to pick her up they were in. Liz and Mrs. Campbell were actually standing at the door as I walked in. Mrs Campbell said the photographer said she was very photogenic.

I think this one is my favorite. It shows her playfulness.



In this picture you can see where i bashed her in the head with a door at red robin. I was leaning on it while she was in there and she tried to open it and i didnt know. The door lock was at the perfect height with her eyebrow. Im glad it didnt swell up!


She is just so dang cute!


5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are so cute! I love the second one.

Heather said...

Very cute, love her hair like that.

Kimi said...

i want one of the second one. scan & copy if necessary. like, pronto.

Cyndi said...

Yes, I have to agree, she IS very photogenic...and fun to photograph. These are adorable!

The Ballerina said...

she looks so much older! i like the second one two it is really cute!